Summary: The Vfit Motorised Treadmill is a solid option for users who do not want to run at more than 8km / hour (a jog or light run for most of us). This treadmill will fold away between uses, a big advantage compared to similar fixed models. At the time of writing there is a very nice discount over at amazon.co.uk too, check the product page for the latest deal!
- Sturdy chip resistant coated, folding tubular steel frame
- 1.25hp peak 500 Watt D.C. motor provides a 0.5~8.0km/h treadmill speed profile
- Full size 1000mm x 400mm running area and 3-position manual, pin adjustable 7% rear frame decline
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/20/d610930789/htdocs/fitnessreview/wp-content/themes/rehub/content-egg-templates/Amazon/data_compact.php on line 53
Detailed Review of the vFit Motorised Folding Treadmill
This treadmill is designed for max 90KG use weight (thats around 14 stone) and goes up up 8km / hour (which is more comparable to a walking treadmill than the pro models). It has an incline of up to 7%, which many lower priced models miss out, this is controlled manually by adjusting pins on the sturdy tubular steel frame. As well as the ability to fold, this model has wheels. Some self-assembly is required.
You’ll get a simple LCD console, though this does have all of the important functions for treadmill users. These include your pulse rate (via monitors in the arms), distance, speed and calories burned. There are 4 different preset programs which cover everything from straight up cardio to interval training. You’ll get an emergency stop, via a clip you wear.
What Current Owners Say About the VFit Motorised Treadmill
This is another example of a model where buyer feedback was really dependent on the expectations of the users. Those that were aware that the top speed is 8km / hour seemed very happy with this Vfit treadmill. Many even leave comments that this is a good walking / jogging machine. Those that expected to be able to run were obviously disappointed… Most people leaving feedback felt that they had received excellent value.
I’d add to that that the spec is strong with the current amazon discount, though I think there are some better options if this item is full (mid-range) priced.
Overall, it’s a nice little treadmill for beginners to start some walking exercises, gentle cardio workouts and serves a simple introduction to exercising. It’s easy to assemble within ten minutes of unpacking it for most people.
Check the latest discount and see the buyer feedback for yourself over on the amazon.co.uk product page.
- Starter Treadmill with speeds up to 8km / hour
- Folds away between uses
- LCD Display with a choice of programs
- Slower than many other models
- 90kg max user weight
Technical Details of the vFit Motorised Folding Treadmill
- The V-Fit treadmill is built with sturdy materials and a chip resistant coated frame.
- A tubular frame is constructed with convenience and foldaway storage in mind making it easy to fold and store.
- The 500 watt motor provides a treadmill speed of up to 8km/h
- A generous size workout platform measuring 1000mm x 400m with 3 manually adjusted inclined positions, secured by a pin lock fastening.
- Safety precaution features make use of a magnetic Safe-T-Key auto stop system.
- Console screen display features a 6 function LCD display monitor with variable speed and 4 pre-set programmes.
- Flat size dimensions measure L 130cm x W 68cm x H 110cm
- Folded storage measurments are D 45cm x W 68cm x H 130cm
More Treadmill Reviews Here
More Treadmill Reviews: